BASCOM-8051© is the Windows BASIC COMPILER for the 8051
It is designed to run on W95/NT and has all the features of BASCOM
In addition it has full support for arrays and the single floating point type.
- Structured BASIC with labels.
- Structured programming with IF-THEN-ELSE-END IF, DO-LOOP, WHILE-WEND,
- Fast machine code instead of interpreted code.
- Variables and labels can be as long as 32 characters.
- Bit, Byte, Integer, Word, Long, Single and String variables.
- Compiled programs work with any 8051 uP such as AT89C1051, AT89C2051,
8031, 8032, 8051, 8052, 80552, 80535 and 80537 m Processors.
- Statements are highly compatible with Microsoft’s VB/QB.
- Special commands for LCD-displays , I2C
chips and 1WIRE chips.
- Integrated terminal emulator with download option..
- Integrated simulator for testing.
- Integrated flash programmer and support for SPI, PG2051, PG302,
SE512, SE514, TAFE. (hardware can be purchased separately)
- Editor with statement highlighting.
- Context sensitive help.
- For compatibility with BASCOM LT, there is also a 32-bit version of
the BASCOM LT compiler.
The following statements are supported :
Decision and structures
IF, THEN, ELSE, ELSEIF, END IF, DO, LOOP, WHILE, WEND, UNTIL, EXIT DO, EXIT WHILE,
FOR, NEXT, TO, DOWNTO, STEP, EXIT FOR, ON .. GOTO/GOSUB, SELECT, CASE.
Input and output
PRINT, INPUT, INKEY, PRINTHEX, INPUTHEX, LCD, UPPERLINE, LOWERLINE,DISPLAY ON/OFF,
CURSOR ON/OFF/BLINK/NOBLINK, HOME, LOCATE, SHIFTLCD LEFT/RIGHT, SHIFTCURSOR LEFT/RIGHT,
CLS, DEFLCDCHAR, WAITKEY, INPUTBIN, PRINTBIN, LCDHEX, OPEN, CLOSE, DEBOUNCE, SHIFTIN,
AND, OR, XOR, INC, DEC, MOD, NOT, ABS, BCD.
I2CSTART, I2CSTOP, I2CWBYTE, I2CRBYTE, I2CSEND and I2CRECEIVE.
1WWRITE, 1WREAD, 1WRESET.
SPIINIT, SPIIN, SPIOUT.
ON INT0/INT1/TIMER0/TIMER1/SERIAL, RETURN, ENABLE, DISABLE, PRIORITY SET/RESET,
COUNTERx, CAPTUREx, INTERRUPTS, CONFIG, START, LOAD.
SET, RESET, ROTATE, BITWAIT.
DIM, BIT , BYTE , INTEGER , WORD, LONG, SINGLE, STRING , DEFBIT, DEFBYTE, DEFINT,
REM, ' , SWAP, END, STOP, CONST, DELAY, WAIT, WAITMS, GOTO, GOSUB, POWERDOWN, IDLE,
DECLARE, CALL, SUB, END SUB, MAKEDEC, MAKEBCD, INP,OUT, ALIAS, DIM , ERASE, DATA, READ,
RESTORE, INCR, DECR, PEEK, POKE, CPEEK, GETRC5.
$INCLUDE, $NOINIT, $BAUD and $CRYSTAL, $OBJ, $SERIALINPUT, $SERIALOUTPUT, $ROMSTART,
$RAMSIZE, $RAMSTART, $MONSTART, $IRAMSTART, $DEFAULT XRAM, $ASM-$END ASM, $LCD.
#IF, #ELSE, #ENDIF
STRING, SPACE, LEFT, RIGHT, MID, VAL, HEXVAL, LEN, STR, HEX, LCASE, UCASE
To make a program takes just a few steps :
- Write the program in BASIC
- Compile it to fast machine binary code
- Test the result with the integrated simulator(with
additional hardware you can simulate the hardware too)
- Program the chip with one of the integrated programmers.
(hardware must be purchased separately)